Edward & Bella - Eternal Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Welcome to the boards!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Lady Sovereign?
Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:27 am by Alice Cullens Twin

» DeviantART.com
Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 pm by <3sCullenBoys

» I'm worth ____
Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 am by Nicole-la

» Going on vacation in orlando!!
Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 pm by Nicole-la

» You know your a hardcore fan if...
Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 pm by Alice Cullens Twin

» Did you cry when Edward left??
Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Nicole-la

» Would you rather?
Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:13 pm by Nicole-la

» What are you listening to?
Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:54 pm by Nicole-la

» BEFORE, ME, NEXT
Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:13 pm by Nicole-la

Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
Affiliates
free forum

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Going on vacation in orlando!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicole-la
Volturi
Nicole-la

Number of posts : 105
Location : In a world of my own, where Edward is my boyfriend, Alice is my best bud, and Jacob is there when I am cold.
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Going on vacation in orlando!! Empty
PostSubject: Going on vacation in orlando!!   Going on vacation in orlando!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 pm

Hay! Vacation is in2 weeks!!! I am going to Orlando for 3 days!!! W00T!

For the first day: We are gonna drive a hour and a half to Orlando, then we are gonna start seeing awesome billboards and I will be like ''OOHHHHHH!!!''(lol)
And then we get the the Hampton Inn, our hotel.(By the by, I would recommenced the Hampton inn. The hampton is awesome! It has free good breakfast and comfy beds, AND A AWESOME POOL!) and we settle down and put our stuff where we want it to be. and then we are gonna go Mini Golfing, we where thinking about going to a pirate mini golf. Then after that, we are gonna drive 15 minutes to Kissimee and go to Old-Town!!(If you haven't heard of it, look at this link:
[link]) I Promise that i WILL go on the swinging boat ride!! I MUST!! And I will take pictures of mini golf and oldtown for ya!! lol, then after Old-town, we are gonna swim in da awesome hotel pool!(did ya know, that i learned how to swim in that pool laat year? yep! i did! i kinda RElearned since we down go swimming alot.)After the pool we take showers, and 'try' to go to sleep... The next day is gonna be awesome and big.

The second day: We wake up and we eat the awesome breakfast downstairs and then... We go... To... ISLANDS OF ADVENTURES!!! W00T!W00T! My first time there was last year! and it was AWESOME!! Too bad I can't bring my camera here, the park is WAY too big, plus, i kinda want to enjoy the rides and whats around me then taking picture after picture and not really looking at the stuff around me and all the wonders in a theme park. BUT, my dad will have HIS camera. so if i wanna take a picture of something, I can just ask!. Then after a whole day of Islands of adventure, we are probally gonna eat at NYPD pizza!!! It has the BEST food ever IMO(Heres the site:
[link]) and after that if it is before 10 PM(That is when the pool closes) we will go in the pool again!

On day three:... Ok, we ahve no idea what to do on this day... Right now we are just thinking about swimming in the pool again... we will prob decide a week before the vacation or that day. 'I' want to see a dinner show called ''Capones''(here is the site:
[link]) in Kissimmee. but that is at night time(and my family said MAYBE... that is prob a noooo)... Sooo IF we do Capones, then i will bring my camera, but if we do it, what are we gonna do for the middle of the day? if you have any suggestion, please, do tell!.

Ok, that is all I know for now about Vacation, and sorry this is so long. I will edit this after vacation so I can tell ya how awesome it was!

.~:Vacation List:~.
Beary(His is my stuff animal that I sleep with, if you watch me then you probally know.)
Clothes(duh)
Bathing suit
Bug necklace
keychains
makeup
body spray
dot candy
WALLET
camera
book

YAY!!

STAY COOL MY AWESOME TRI-NERDS!!